OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:30:54 -0800
Teachers--

This is just to remind you that the deadline for
application to the Summer Institute is nearing fast.
We did not send out a huge mailing of invitations this
year, so we are relying on you to recruit the best
teachers you know for the Summer Institute.  Please.

The invitation and application are attached.  The
appiication is due right after spring break, so you
need to print these and twist arms before school ends
tomorrow.

Thanks for your help in recruiting the best teachers
possible for our Summer Institute.

If you're interested in being a demonstration or
writing group coach this summer, please contact Karin
Perry at [log in to unmask]  You will be paid $1200
if you do both jobs.

Thank you!

Janis