OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:05:13 -0600
I am re-attaching the information for the new high school writing contest sponsored through East Central University--this time in a Microsoft Word document for those who need it.  Please let me know if you have trouble opening one of these versions.  Thank you for spreading the news.

Teresa

>>> "Lesko-Bishop, Julie" <[log in to unmask]> 11/02/04 14:51 PM >>>
Teresa, I would love to share this with the high school teachers I know but you will have to convert this file to a Microsoft Word file (or text file if you have no graphics)for me to open it! Thanks. Julie Bishop

Julie Lesko-Bishop
Coordinator of Student Publications
Rose State College
(405) 733-7401 fax (405)733-7931