OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:23:25 -0700
Dear TCs--

Most of you received your ballots for the governing
board last Saturday or early this week.  For some
reason, I didn't get mine in the Bethany mail until
today.

If you're like me and just got your ballot, please
just go ahead and e-mail your vote to Mindie by
Monday, October 3, at the address below:

oklahoma_writing_project@ ou.edu

Warning:  If you reply to this e-mail, your vote will
go out over the listserv (not too anonymous).

If you did not receive a ballot, you should vote for
any 5 of the following:

Diana DeSpain
Johnnie Keel
Linda McCoy
Terry Phelps
Teresa Rothrock
Linda Stubblefield
Shelly Unsicker

If you have questions, you can contact me at

Main thing--Just vote!  Thanks!

Janis Cramer