OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:44:14 -0800
Teachers--

I'm attaching a revised copy of the flyer for
Saturday's drive-in workshop.  You really should try
to come and see these great presentations and support
the new TCs.  No charge for OWP TCs and OU students.
So far only 9 teachers have registered!  I'm sure
we'll get more, as most people wait until the deadline
to call in.   Please try to talk some of your teachers
friends into coming with you,too, especially if any of
them are considering applying to the summer institute.

If you're coming, please reply to this e-mail and let
me know so I can add you to the list.  Also give me
the names of anyone you plan to bring with you.  Thank
you for supporting our new TCs.

Janis