OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Bonner Slayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonner Slayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:07:02 -0500
Howdy OWP!

I need some of your advice...PLEASE!!  :-)

I am currently editing some religious poetry of my grandmothers. I found
these poems in a piano bench when I was 14. There are around 50 of them  and
they were written in 1940. She passed away 3 years ago, and I am ready to
put them in a book form for our family.

Does any one have any suggestions or ideas for this?  Has anyone ever done
anything like this. This is new to me.  Any resources would be appreciated.

I am thankful for you all  and the wonderful network we have.

Happy 4th.

P.S.  I just got back from Durant and in my session for National Boards, OWP
was the talk of my part of the room. (Special thanks to Shelly and Rhonda).
Janis, I believe we have TWO new recruits for next summer. I will forward
names later.

Bonner

Bonner Slayton
PO BOX 721881