OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:40:30 -0800
Congratulations to the following 04 Summer Fellows who
presented the revision of their writing workshops
today:

Elaine Bowman
Sharon Burris
Mindie Dieu
Sylvia Hurst
Susan Dulaney Wright

Bang-up job, ladies.  Great evaluations!

Thank you to the OWP faithful and true who came to
lend their support:

Dana Loy
Joanne McKay
Karin Perry
Audra Plummer
Bonner Slayton
Kathy Woods

Thanks to Connie Sears and Holt Rinehart Winston
who provided some delicious refreshments.

It looks like we recruited at least four of our guests
to apply for the Summer Institute.

Thanks to all who came!  I appreciate your loyalty and
support.

Janis

=====
Janis Cramer