OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 02:24:31 +0000
Please continue to fight for funding for National Writing Project.  You can post your own memoir of the writing project to NWP's blog.  All the information is below.

Also, please join Save the National Writing Project cause on Facebook.

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841