OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:23:41 -0700
We can send two people to this conference if we act
soon.  Anyone interested?    Janis

DON’T MISS ELL-FOCUSED CONFERENCE AT UCLA --
The NWP English Language Learners Network invites
sites interested in expanding perspectives on English
language learners to attend With Different Eyes: A
Conference for Teachers of English Language Learners
Across the Disciplines, November 5, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30
p.m. at the UCLA
Faculty Center. The conference co-sponsor, the UCLA
Writing Project, is offering two complimentary
registrations per site on a first come, first served
basis.

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/153