OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:52:40 -0800
TC's--

Attached is a registration form for the Showcase of
Inservice scheduled for February 28.  Deadline for
registering was Friday, but so far, we have only 17
registrants.  If you'd like to have an OWP series in
your school or district, please print this out and
take it to your principal, superintendent, or staff
development person.  Ask them to fax it to me by
Wednesday.

We are offering them a free brunch while we showcase
snippets of a variety of presentations.
The only thing they'll have to pay for is parking.  If
they come and want to schedule an inservice series,
you could make $45 an hour for coordinating it.

Let me know if you have questions.  And thanks for
spreading the word.

Janis