OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Loy, Dana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loy, Dana
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:38:38 -0600
Thanks, Teresa! Looks interesting!

Dana Loy
From: Oklahoma Writing Project [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rothrock, Teresa J. [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Take 20

When you get a chance or need to renew your writing and teaching soul, check out this documentary:

http://bedfordstmartins.com/take20/

It's like all the cool kids got together and made a manifesto that good writing teachers can live by!  And, that list of questions...it's a lot harder than it looks.  To know answers in our heads is quite different from being able to articulate them eloquently on paper.  But, that is what I feel challenged to do, thanks to this video.  Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Teaching,

Teresa Rothrock
OWP 2004

Teresa Rothrock, Ph. D.