OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:06:35 -0700
Just a reminder to everyone that Wednesday is the
deadline for registering for the November 1 "Write To
Win" Workshop for Students and Teachers at
Moore-Norman Career Tech.  Each teacher can bring 5
students--all grades K-12.

Please click on the link below to download
registration form:

http://www.ou.edu/special/owp/downloads.html

If you have trouble opening the document, call or
e-mail me your school's fax number, and I will fax a
copy to you.

After I have received all the registrations and have
the numbers, I'll send a copy of the program and
directions to the building.

Hope to see you Monday, November 1.

Janis

=====