OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:01:01 -0800
Teachers--

So far we have a grand total of 13 teachers signed up
for Saturday's drive-in workshop. (That's not counting
the presenters.)   Everyone who's called or e-mailed
to register has been really excited to come.  It will
be a crying shame if we don't have some OWP people
there to support these new presenters.

So please tell me you're coming, and bring someone
from your school with you.  This is our chance to sell
the Summer Institute to some really good teachers.
The flyer for the workshop is attached for you to
print and pass around your school.

The workshops are all really good, and you'll be glad
you came.  It's worth giving up a Saturday morning
for.  I promise.

Just reply to this e-mail to let me know you're
coming.

Thanks for your support.

Janis