OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:08:04 -0700
Hello, everyone--

It's time to register for the Saturday drive-in.
We'll begin with registration, coffee, and Krispee
Kreams at 8:30.  Quickwrite will be at 9:00.  You can
choose 2 of 8 workshop sessions.
Registration is free for OWP consultants.

There will be workshops for math, science, ELL, and
foreign language teachers as well as language arts.
Please bring others from your school.  It's only $10
if they register in advance.

Program details are available on our website, as well
as directions to Sarkeys Energy Center.
www.ou.edu/special/owp

Just reply to this e-mail to register.
Does anyone want to volunteer to do the quickwrite?  I
don't always have to do it, you know...

Thanks.

Janis