OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Witte, Shelbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Witte, Shelbie
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:00:12 -0500
Hi OWP-
I've been asked to make some recommendations for candidates for the NCTE
Editorial Board. The NCTE Editorial Board is responsible for overseeing
the publication of NCTE books.

I'm not sure if the attachment will work on the listserv, so if you are
interested in being nominated, email me directly at
[log in to unmask] and I can get you the information. Both
positions (secondary and college-level) are three year terms.

Thanks,
Shelbie