OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:40:06 -0800
Dear TC's

Poteau Public Schools has called and ask for an entire
conference for their February 20 staff development
day.  We have a rural outreach conference going on at
the same time at East Central State in Ada, so that's
making it hard for me to round up enough presenters.

Here's what we need:

2 hour workshop on the writing process or writing
assessment for secondary language arts teachers
2 hour workshop on writing as a tool for learning for
middle school teachers
2 hour workshop on writing as a tool for learning for
high school school teachers
2 hour workshop on writing across for pre-K through
1st grade teachers
2 hour workshop on writing for 2nd through 5th grade
teachers

It's a long drive to Poteau--200 miles from OKC--but
we can carpool.  If you're willing to drive, you'd
make .405 cents per mile for your mileage.  You'll
also make $200 for your presentation.

Please let me know if you're available and which
workshop you're interested in presenting.  Give me a
call if you have questions.

Thanks for your help.

Janis

Janis Cramer