OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Phelps, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phelps, Terry
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:44:41 -0600
So you've been looking for a little time to get away and write.
Here's your chance.
If you haven't already reserved a room at Roman Nose Resort for this
Friday night, now is the time.
Call 1-800-654-8240 to reserve a room.  Most participants are sharing
rooms, so that means each person pays only half of the $66 fee.  Be sure
to mention the Writing Project to get this special rate.
We'll be sending a schedule in the next couple of days, but plan to be
there about 6 p.m. Friday, March 4, and write to your heart's content
until some time Saturday afternoon.
If you have any questions, please email me.
Terry Phelps