OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:41:39 -0800
Dear TCs--

I am currently working on OWP's 2005 Application for
Continued Funding for the National Writing Project.
This report was over 80 pages last year, and I'm sure
I'll be calling on some of you individually to help
answer some of the questions.

However, this is one I need your help on now:

•       You are also invited to list or describe other
accomplishments at your site, including
NBPTS-certified teachers, teachers of the year,
director recognition, publications, and other
noteworthy items.

If you fit under any of these categories, please let
me know so that I can include it in our report.  If
you had an article published, I will need to know the
bibliography information.

If you were named Teacher of the Year or your building
or of your district, I'd like to include that in our
report along with any other honors you might have
received as a result of your work in education.

We know that even though many of you are not actively
involved in OWP, you are still leaders in your own
districts.  Please don't think you're bragging!  We
are proud of all you do and want to include it in our
report.

Thanks for your help.  I need this info right away.

Janis

=====
Janis Cramer
Co-Director of Inservice