OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:02:10 -0700
Dear Teacher Consultants,

Hooray!  I'm finished with the site profile!  Thanks
so much to all of you for your patience with all my
questions and your help with the statistics.   If you
didn't get your information to me yet, there is a way
I can send it on to Inverness and let them add it in
later.  Once I exit for the last time, I can't get
back in to the program.

I will forward the summaries to Sandra Effinger, and
she can put it on the website for all to see.  If
you'd like for me to send you a copy of the report, I
can easily do that as an attachment.

For your information, the big numbers are

1 Invitational Institute with 15 participants for 1950
hours

33 Continuity Activities (those are for our own TCs)
for 166 teachers for a total of 3152 contact hours

47 Inservice Activities for 1665 educators for 9680
contact hours

Site toal:  91 programs, 1904 Educators, 2857
Participants, 1504 Program hours, 18,339 contact
hours.

This is up from 59 programs last year and 1506
educator participants last year.  Our leaps are due to
big series in Lawton, Muskogee, and Yukon.

What this means to me is that we're going to have to
work even hard next year to increase our numbers.  We
can do it, though.

Thanks again for all you've done to make OWP one of
the best NWP sites in the nation.

Janis

=====
Janis Cramer