OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 10:52:36 -0700
Date:   Fri, 13 May 2005 12:37:29 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask]  View Contact Details
Subject:        Part time teacher needed

I'm looking for a teacher to work 2-3 hours a week,
probably on the weekends, with a small group of about
6 students.  They are the children of people who work
at OU and who have Chinese as their first language and
the language spoken at home.  The parents would like
someone to mentor them in writing as they will be
taking SAT and ACT tests in the next few years.
Incorporating classical literature would be a good
idea as well. I would do this myself but I'm tied up
with other things.  I met with some of the parents.
They are very nice and have a classroom available on
campus and will follow the recommendations of the
teacher as far as teaching materials are concerned.
If you think of anyone who would be good, I think it
pays $20/hr.  Please contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Mindie Dieu