OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:04:35 -0700
Note to OWP TC's--

I want to thank Sandra Effinger for her efforts as
tech liaison for setting up our new listserv.  We've
been able to add all the addresses we had from our OWP
directory, and people who do not want to participate
can unsubscribe.   With the other listserv, a person
had to request to be included, and the messages were
crammed with advertisements.  We've happy to say that
we've heard from several TCs we hadn't heard from in a
long time.

Another good thing about the new listserv is that when
you click "reply," the message goes back to the writer
of the message rather than to the entire listserv.  If
you want to post a message to the whole group, all you
have to do is type in the address below in the To:
part of your message.

You can just save the address above in your address
book just as you would an individual's address.

If you have questions, contact Sandra Effinger at

Janis Cramer