OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:05:40 -0700
Hello, everyone--

I just discovered that I also need to know the number
of our teacher consultants who have had professional
articles published from September 03 to August 04.
This is a new addition to the site profile.  Please
give me a little bibliography citation if you can:

Your name
Title of article
Title of publication
Date of publication
page numbers

Everything is due Friday, but if you don't read your
e-mail until after that day, please send it to me
anyway.  I can amend the report if I have to.

Thanks so much for your help.

Janis

=====
Janis Cramer