OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:43:12 GMT
Summer may seem like it is far away, but it will be here before you know it.  The plans for the 2005 Invitational Oklahoma Writing Project Summer Teacher Institute are in the works.  We are currently looking for Teacher Consultants that are interested in serving as Mentors for the month of June.  Your duties will include working with writing groups, as well as helping participants create their first Oklahoma Writing Project Demonstration.  If you are interested please answer the following questions and send them to Karin Perry at [log in to unmask] or 162 NE 12th Ave, Goldsby, OK 73093.

1)      What year did you first go through the OWP Summer Teacher Institute?
2)      How have you been involved with OWP since you completed the Summer Institute?
3)      Would there be any scheduling conflict during the month of June?
4)      What book on writing have you read and used most often during your teaching career?
5)      What would others fine useful about it?
6)      Describe your personal and/or professional writing.

We look forward to reading your responses and hope to have a large number of Teacher Consultants interested.  Enjoy the remainder of the school year.

Karin Perry and Kathy Woods