OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Sender of Card <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sender of Card <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:46:14 -0600
Hi. Johnnie and Lori <[log in to unmask]> has sent you an Awesome Card.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD
If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:
     http://www.marlo.com/find/334/23/4615448.html
Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet addresses go).

SENDING CARDS FREE
You're always welcome to send free Awesome Cards from www.marlo.com.

Enjoy.

                  ~ ~ tips & more info ~
ANOTHER WAY TO SEE CARD: PICK UP SITE
At our Card Pick Up site, enter BOTH the Directory and File Numbers below to find your card:
1. Your card's DIRECTORY NUMBER is  334
2. Your card's FILE NUMBER is    234-615-448
HOW TO GO TO CARD PICK UP? When connected to the Web, type or copy & paste Card Pick Up's address (below) in the white "Location" input box at the top of your Web browser.
     http://www.marlo.com/card/
(all small letters (no caps); no spaces; forward / slashes vs back \)
SAVE this note until after you have found your card.

PRIVACY
Awesome Cyber Cards honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability. If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card, please disregard this announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,

Marlo and JJ
awesomecards.com