OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:54:29 -0800
Just to let you know---

Priscilla, Sylvia, Claudia and I are going to a
conference in Philadelphia from Wednesday until
Sunday, so if you need me, don't think I'm just not
responding to your e-mails.

It's a bad time for me to leave with the writing
contest entries being due Friday and the registration
for the Feb. 5 drive-in workshop and the February 9
Showcase coming up.  Mindie may be able to answer
questions <[log in to unmask]> or Sandra at

I'll be back in touch Sunday.

Janis

=====
Janis Cramer