OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:02:03 -0800
OWP TC's--

Attached below if the NWP Site Bulletin for this week.
 Please take a few moments to scan it.  It containst
lots of important news.

You'll see that our annual report is due to NWP early
in January.  I'll be compiling it, and Priscilla will
be preparing the budget.  If you have been assigned
sections to write, I'd like to have them by December
26.

Please let me or Priscilla know if you're interested
in applying for any of the grants or signing up for
any of the NWP networks.  We'd like to have two or
three TC's active in each group.  Also let one of us
know if you're interested in attending one of the
conferences.  We have allowed for travel to
conferences in the budget.

Those who went to Pittsburgh should respond to the
evaluation form.

Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks.

Janis

--- National Writing Project <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwpr/2273

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/05am/print/nwp_docs/404

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/162

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_docs/266