OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:16:12 -0600
I'm always up for a retreat!  When planning, please remember the Rural
Outreach Conference on Feb. 19.

Terry, are you sure you can crowd in any more "treats" in one month! :-)

Teresa

>>> "Phelps, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>  >>>
I'm all for it, of course.  February would be good.  I'm teaching in
Singapore now for a couple of weeks, and I'll be in Hawaii to present a
paper in mid-January.  Some time in between these two trips I'd be glad
to work with a committee to plan the retreat.  Of course, in the
meantime, I can email.

Terry Phelps