OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:49:59 -0500
Looking forward to it!

Kim Schooler :-)

---- Audra Plummer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> TC's,
There is still time to RSVP to Janis.
Hope to see you there!

Saturday, December 10, 2011
9:30 a.m.
OWP Breakfast and Ornament Exchange
Janis Cramer's Home3116 Pinecrest
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008

Our philanthropic opportunity will be providing a book to Pepper's Ranch.  This is a home/school for children who have been separated from their families.  The library was destroyed during the May tornado last year.  Every book was lost.  They are in need of books for ages 3 through 8th grade.  Hardback books, cardboard books, and chapter books would be great.  Please bring your favorite book to our Holiday Brunch and add some joy to some very young children.  These do not need to be wrapped.

Following tradition, please bring a wrapped Christmas ornament ($5-$8) for Dirty Santa Exchange.

Food will be provided by the hostesses, OWP TCs from Lake Park Elementary in Putnam City:  Kelli Chastain, Alyssa Kerr, Charlotte Fieker, Chelsea Love, Donna McMullen, and Mischa Owen.

Directions:  Take I-40 exit at Council Road, right by the new Outlet Mall Shoppes!  Drive north to NW 30th (Council Road Baptist Church).  Turn left. Take an immediate right onto Pinecrest Street.  You can also come on Highway 69 from OKC or the Kilpatrick Turnpike, turning south on Council, right on NW 30th, and right again onto Pinecrest.  Afterwards, you may plan to go shopping with friends at the new mall.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] so we'll know how much food we need!
  Janis Cramer
3116 Pinecrest
Bethany, OK 73008
Phone and Fax: 405-495-4903