OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:28:35 -0800
OWP Teachers--

By now you should have received a postcard announcing
the March 30 workshop for students and teachers at
Moore-Norman Career Tech.  Registration deadline is
March 11.  Space is limited, so don't wait too late to
register!

Information and workshop registration forms are now
online at  www.ou.edu/special/owp

Thanks to everyone who has sent a proposal for a
workshop.  After I receuve all the registration forms
and find out how many students and teachers from each
grade level are coming, I'll let you know if I need
more presenters.

I'm leaving Saturday for Mexico for a 12-day vacation.
 I'll be back March 10.  If you have questions before
then, maybe Ms Effie can help you out.  (See e-mail
address on postcard.)

Hope to see you March 10.

Janis