OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:50:04 -0600
Hello All,

Many of you have expressed an interest in being more involved in technology
for OWP and that you have the skills to help us out more than we have used
you.

This summer's Technology Matters Institute application offers us our first
chance to send a two-person team.  Please check out the information (dates,
criteria, etc.) online and let me know if you are interested.  Regardless, I
will be applying since I did not go last summer.  It is an intense and
rewarding week , spent immersed in booth technology and writing

If you are not interested now, are you interested at all?  Do you have
someone else you could/would recommend?

At some point, we will certainly need someone to help me and eventually to
take over the Technology Liaison job...

Later,
Sandra Effinger