PDALIST Archives

Group for development of instructional applications for handheld computing.

pdalist@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Clonts, Neal D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Group for development of instructional applications for handheld computing." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:33:51 -0500
Jim,

Visual CE is the application I told you we had experimented with a about 5 months ago..  It is an awesome app, however it does require a good level of programming knowledge and of course "time".  Have you spoken to anyone from Pendragon about any future ventures into the Pocket PC platform?

Neal