PDALIST Archives

Group for development of instructional applications for handheld computing.

pdalist@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Price, William F." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Group for development of instructional applications for handheld computing." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:42:50 -0500
Jim would you be able to come up to help set up one of our local machines to utilize the ODBC driver? This would help cut down on the work Lori does in compiling our resident hours database.

Bill