PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kent Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:21:49 -0500
There are 17 new subscribers to the PWA list, bringing the overall total to 44.

Newcomers, you should already received you canned welcome message from the
LISTSERV robot, telling you all about how to subscribe, unsubscribe, and
post to the list.  Posting to the list might be a bit daunting at first, but
so far everyone but Dr. Davis has mastered it.

What we ask of our newcomers is that each of you practices the new skill by
posting a short note to the list, telling us who you are, where you're from,
what you want to write, and what you think you would like to get from a
discussion list such as this.

Cheers!
->kg