PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Myk Mahaffey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 01:08:48 -0600
Just writing to remind you all that the 3rd meeting of the PWA is
scheduled for this Thursday, November 7, at 7 p.m. in Copeland Hall Room
218.  I'll e-mail again tomorrow when I know if there will be food
provided or if it's bring-your-own-feast night.

This will be a more formal gathering in that you should bring any
questions you have about your current writing projects for group
discussion.  Any area of interest is fair game.  I'm guessing the
sagging middle that has been bandied about recent e-mails will be
lifted, trimmed and tucked neatly away by the end of the meeting.

Now get back to work,
Myk