PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:17:23 -0500
Thanks to those of you already getting involved in this -- whether donating or setting up boxes!  We have donations coming in!  Cat Bark is graciously helping out by setting up a box in the library as well.  Let's make sure we clear out the boxes regularly.  I've started a stockpile in my office, and perhaps some of the adjuncts would be willing to do the same.

I announced our bookdrive to the faculty and asked them to pass the word among non PW students, but we still need to let people know.

Those of you who haven't yet purged your bookshelves ... just remember that a semi-empty shelf means you have room to acquire new books.

Onward!
DC

Deborah Chester
Professor
Professional Writing
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019-2051
Ph: (405) 325-4192