PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:21:13 -0600
Hello,

About the story songs, I would recommend practically anything by Loreena McKennitt. If you like celtic music, she tells a whole array of stories through her songs. I think some have even been based off old poems. And since a lot of celtic music has traditional, folk roots, a lot of them will be telling stories. Kate Rusby tells stories with her music, and she's great. I think Enya does sometimes, though I don't know that much about her music. As for more contemporary stuff, I'd have to check my music base at home.

-Heather Erwin