PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:39:37 -0500
Fellow Writers,

Our very own Dr. Carstarphen is Couch Residence Hall's Faculty in
Residence, and she has graciously offered to open her home to PWSA and
Couch Residents to discuss a fun book entitled "Prom Dates from Hell."

Dr. C. would like the PWSA to facilitate this discussion of this book
on Sunday, November 22nd from 7:00 - 9:00(ish) p.m.  in a nice,
relaxed environment.

She has found a way to get books for participating students to allow
time for reading it.

We discussed her invitation briefly at one of our PWSA meetings and
there seemed to be some interest.  Now Dr. C. has selected a book and
a time to discuss it.  Please let Dr. C know if you're interested in
taking part.

This is a great way for PWSA to get involved on campus, to help other
students discuss a book (we're well versed in discussing books--
right?), and to hang out with a really neat member of our faculty.  If
you don't know Dr. C., you're missing out!

Let's get some chatter going on who'd like to participate.

Contact Dr. C. for more details.

--Jocelyn