PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:34:57 -0600
PWSA:

Professor Blevins is teaching a Professional Practice class called the Creative Surge this weekend.
You can get 1 hour credit for taking this class and it is sure to be a fun and educational time.

You can still enroll if you move on it soon!  E-mail Kelly Storm in Gaylord who can zap you with her **enrollment powers**.   Details about the course are below.

I'm in!  Hope to see some of you there.

--Jocelyn