PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:08:45 -0600
I like the idea of visiting professors.  Perhaps we could word it
somehow that we need more faculty, but in lieu of permanent funding
for those positions, we could bring in visiting professors.

Could some of the alums hold workshops for students and earn an hour
or so credit?  Susan Brown has published her own "how to" writing
book....

I hope this will be a topic for discussion at this evening's meeting
at Hastings.  Everyone please come with ideas, and those in the know,
bring email address/postal addresses so that we can write to the
Powers that Be with our ideas.

Let's make the PW department the mouse that roared (politely)!

--Joc