PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:02:15 -0600
I like this idea. Or, if the father is the protagonist, I'd consider him
killing the son in the end, to save the mother's life. That internal
conflict could contrast the external conflict that seems to be pretty
heavy in your story.

You really need a clearly defined protagonist. Have them meet a catch-22
and you're golden.

-Peter