PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:58:15 -0600
Will,

I had a brainstorm today for a fundraiser for PWA.

Remember the t-shirts Dr. C. gave us prior to the
Puerto Rico trip?  Why not have some made up
that have Professional Writing as the emblem?

I have a friend who says he can help me work a
deal.

We could even have a contest for artwork?

Thoughts?

--Joc