PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Matthew Buell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:30:31 -0500
I spoke with some friends here, and basically they just cautioned being wary of anything we try to do regarding Boren and money (of course), but they did suggest that visibility would help in our efforts, so perhaps if someone wrote an editorial in the paper regarding the program (again, they cautioned against anything critical of Boren's decision, that's the quickest way to get him upset), but at least that would get the PW name out there and shown to the masses (those who read the paper anyway).  That sounds like a good idea, if we could get something like that written up and published...maybe something along the subject of, "Undernoticed/Overpopulated Majors" or something like that...sorry I can't be more helpful, my mind is mostly gone after work.  I am very glad that the meeting went as well as it did though.
Congrats and thank you for all of those who went there!  And one more time, good luck to all those doing finishing touches on their novels for tomorrow ;)

-Matt