PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:35:53 -0600
Speaking of which, I just got a new job that is actually monday-friday, 8am-5pm and am looking forward to actually attending some meetings and such.
The past two years I have just been working too much to allow it, but Tolkien had his Inklings and I want a writing group to meet with.
Course, since I'm not technically an OU student anymore (though I AM an OU employee now!) is it okay for me to still attend?

-The loud guy from all those writing classes
-AKA Richard the Younger