PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:04:17 -0600
Will

About the survey, question 2 was missing something:     E: 5th year.

Sarah

Sorry that I took longer than anticipated. Real life has a tendency to sneak up on you sometimes. 1. Survey Anyway, here is a very rough draft on the survey we are going to distribute to all PW students after Thanksgiving break. Please look it over and reply with any tweaks, criticisms, suggestions, and concerns. Needless to say, the data from this survey will be compiled into a short summary for the meeting with Dean Foote. 2. New Listserv?  I know several PW students who would subscribe to the list serv if they received less email from it. What do we think of making an essential information only list? Perhaps, we could compile a weekly newsletter a la News from the Hall and send it out every week or two. That way we could get information about PWA out to people who don't want to read a ton of emails. 3. Favorite books of the day I intended to include this in the minutes, but I forgot. One of the things we discussed at the last PWA meeting was our favorite novels (of the moment). Here is a list, in no particular order: 1. Notes from the Underground 2. When the Wind Blows 3. Valdemor Series by Merceds Lacky 4. The Wind Dancer 5. Jane Eyre 6. Geisha Alive 7. Gaudy Knight 8. Rebecca 9. Inferno by Larry Nevins 10. Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King As you can see, I didnt get the author for most of them. My bad. Best, Will William D. Prescott University of Oklahoma office no. 405-325-2710 [log in to unmask]