PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:11:37 -0600
Hi everybody!

It seems like a long time since we all got together....

What say we set up a meeting for next week for a get-together.

What day is good for everyone?

Please put an X next to the day(s) that are OK for you to meet--say
7:00 pm so
that we can get an idea of the night that will accomodate the most
people.

I'll call ahead to make sure mgmt. is OK with us meeting at Borders--
unless
somebody has a suggestion for a different meeting place...

For instance, if you want to come to my house, that can be arranged.
I live
on a small farm, so if anybody has allergies, this won't do.

Friday (3/31)  x
Monday (4/3)  x
Tuesday
Wednesday  x
Thursday  x
Friday

Anybody have an email address for Dr. Davis?  We ought to invite him to
join us if he is available (since DC is out this semester).

!Escriba!

--Jocelyn