PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Melanie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:55:31 -0600
Folks, here is an opportunity to mix with some jmc professionals, PW people
included.

Read the forwarded e-mail from Kathy Adams below. If you are interested in
going, please e-mail me by 5 p.m. Friday. Again, to be fair, I will just say
the first two people to e-mail me will be the ones attending the luncheon.

Thanks,

Melanie Wilderman

>From: Kathy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Professional Advisory Council Luncheon
>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:27:31 -0600
>
>Student Leadership Council:
>
>I am writing you on behalf of Dean Self.  Our Professional Advisory Council
>will meet on Monday, November 3, 2003.  As has been our custom, we are
>invited members of the Student Leadership Council to participate in the
>luncheon.
>
>The Professional Advisory Council consists of alumni and friends of the
>College.  They represent all areas of journalism and mass communication:
>advertising, professional writing, public relations, journalism and
>broadcasting and electronic media.  The Council likes to meet and talk to
>students and we have found this to be the most advantageous way.
>
>The luncheon is at noon, November 3, 2003 in the Scholars Room of the
>Oklahoma Memorial Union.  Please let me know by tomorrow at 5 p.m. if you
>will be able to attend.  You may bring one to two people from your
>organization.  I just have to know if you are coming for head count for the
>food.  I also do names tags so I'll need the names of everyone attending.
>
>Please try to make this important event.  These are people who can assist
>you in the future and who will be assisting many like you from here on out.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Kathy
>--
>
>Kathy Adams
>Assistant to the Dean
>Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
>Copeland Hall
>405-325-2721
>405-325-7565 - fax

--Melanie

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com