PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:10:54 -0600
OK, I managed to delete the blurb on the trip.
When is it?  Having been to Puerto Rico a couple of
times, I can say that it is a neat place.

And, Will, no powerpoint slideshow came my way
with your message.  Please resend?

Thanks,

Jocelyn