PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Liz Kiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:49:21 -0600
We can also donate to the Metropolitan Library for their annual book sale--all proceeds go to the library. FYI :)

Liz Kiser
Volunteer Center Coordinator
University of Central Oklahoma
100 North University Drive, Box 112