PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
canadianokie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:39:28 -0500
Hi, everyone....

My daughter is in Competitive Acting, and for one of her pieces, she's
wanting to perform a poem called The Rhyming King.  We've searched and
searched and can't find it on the internet, nor can we remember who
wrote it.  Her babysitter used to read it to her when she was quite
young.

Anybody ever heard of it?
Anybody know who wrote it?
Anybody know how we can find out?

Here's a sample from the beginning of the poem:

Most stories start with Once Upon a Time
But this one starts differently
With Once Upon a Rhyme

Any help would be greatly appreciated--especially from you poet-types!

Thanks--

Jocelyn Pedersen