PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kent Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:13:18 -0500
    As I was wandering through the PWA-L archives this morning, I came
across a post from a few weeks ago from John, reporting that a PW
student had a novel published this summer.

    Now, that is really great news!  Curiously, though, no one stepped
up to brag (and that's not at all like the published authors I've
known).  We don't know at whom to aim our congratulations (or, more
likely, our petty envy and jealous backbiting).

    So, who is it?  Come on.  If you're out there, 'fess up.  Tell us
all the juicy details ...

->kg