PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
lindsey johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:31:21 -0600
Oh.  That makes sense.  My boss just said that and that it shows that any
idiot can be a writer and it made me mad and I wanted him to be wrong.  But
I guess he is in the sense that he took it literally, which I had not before
he said that you can't patent a name.  Then I think I started thinking too
literally in trying to disprove him.  I guess it is just another case of
be-the-big-person-and-let-it-go.  Damnit!